Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by bdevil <bb...@ee.duke.edu> on 2007/03/01 17:53:48 UTC

Axis user problem

Hi!

I am relatively new to axis. I was able to install axis and the "happyaxis"
part shows fine. Every thing except the
the "list" action works. When called, it returns the following error:

And now... Some Services

AXIS error

Sorry, something seems to have gone wrong... here are the details:

Fault - No service class was found!  Are you missing a className option?

AxisFault
 faultCode:
{http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}Server.generalException
 faultSubcode:
 faultString: No service class was found!  Are you missing a className
option?
 faultActor:
 faultNode:
 faultDetail:
	{http://xml.apache.org/axis/}hostname:samizdat

Would appreciate getting some helpful hints.

Thanks,

Bharat.