Posted to dev@streams.apache.org by Matt Franklin <m....@gmail.com> on 2013/01/18 14:50:44 UTC

Fwd: [RESULT][VOTE] Streams Master 0.1-incubating Release

Great job Jason.  Nice to get an early start on the release process.
Just make sure you put the source package on dist[1] as well.

-Matt

[1]: http://incubator.apache.org/incubation/Incubation_Policy.html#Releases

Posted by Matt Franklin <m....@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 10:50 AM, Jason Letourneau
<jl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Matt - please take a look at :
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/streams/releases/

Works for me.  Anyone else have an opinion?

> and let me know if that is according to protocol..I will update the
> website with our new logo and the release information as well

INFRA still has to hook up the SVN Pub/Sub; but since the artifact is
available in Maven Central, I would just link to that for now with a
note that it will be downloadable from the Apache Mirrors shortly.

Posted by Jason Letourneau <jl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Matt Franklin <m....@gmail.com>.

Posted by Matt Franklin <m....@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jason Letourneau <jl...@gmail.com>.