Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Novaree <ch...@telmore.dk> on 2007/02/13 11:43:00 UTC

HowTo needed : detailStamp ExpandAll/CollapseAll in Tomahawk 1.1.3

Hi group,

I'm trying to achieve an expandAll/collapseAll function on my dataTable with
detailStamp.

I know, these methods are implemented in Tomahawk 1.1.5, but I am limited to
Tomahawk 1.1.3, and I simply cannot get this to work.

Does anyone out there have a fix for this, so I can get a functioning
collapseAll/expandAll method for my "old" dataTable? Prefarably frontend ;)

Best regards,

Casper Helenius,
Denmark