Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by Ram JB <ra...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/17 14:18:43 UTC

Admin user for accessing Alfresco

Hi Team,

I observed that when accessing Alfresco using OpenCmis with a normal user
account, it throws Unauthorised credentials. And would accept only
administrator level user Credentials. Is there any work around for this.

Thanks and Regards,
Ram.

Re: Admin user for accessing Alfresco

Posted by Jeff Potts <je...@gmail.com>.
This is an Alfresco-specific question, so you should probably ask it in
http://community.alfresco.com or or StackOverflow.

However, I will say that it sounds like maybe you are trying to use
credentials that do not have access to the object you are querying or
something else is not functioning properly, because Alfresco supports
authentication using any user credential, not just admin.

Jeff