Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Leo Asanov <le...@yahoo.com> on 2005/10/04 07:26:20 UTC

Hi!

Is there a way to load data (from database or file on
the server) into org.apache.struts.upload.FormFile
object?

Cheers,
Leo

Re: Loading data into FormFile

Posted by Laurie Harper <la...@holoweb.net>.
FormFile is an interface, so you can provide an implementation that
wraps your data, regardless of where it's located. I'm not sure why you
would want to, though; FormFile is intended to encapsulate information
about a file that was sent from the client. What are you trying to achieve?

L.