Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Adam Lipscombe <ad...@cobar.fsbusiness.co.uk> on 2003/09/02 11:59:52 UTC

JSP form submit does not overwrite request parameter value

Folks,

I have a JSP that contains a form with some input fields. This JSP is
called
and passed a parameter in the request object.

i.e. http://<page_url>?myparam=abc

One of the input fields in the form has the name as the parameter.

i.e. <input name="myparam" .......>

However, when the form is submitted the original value that in the
request
"myparam" parameter does not get overwritten by the value that is
entered
into the input field.

Is this behaviour correct? I would have expected that the input field
value
would overwrite the original "myparam"  value...

TIA - Adam

TC Admin Console

Posted by Nazir Wasim Ahmed <na...@sakinfotech.co.in>.
Hi All,

I am new to TC and i am having problems accesing the admin console
when i open the admin console with http://localhost:8008/admin,
I am asked to log in. After i log in... i get some menu on the left hand
frame...
But when i click them nothing is displayed on the right hand frame..

Pls Help

Nazir