Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Roberto Silveira Silva Filho <rs...@ics.uci.edu> on 2001/11/20 20:36:44 UTC

Exception in Slide

I was using Magi 2.0 and its implementation of WebDAV, browsing the
folders it provide using the slide shell. I got this error:

[LOCALHOST] /Magi/MagiServer/ $ ls
Private                   Purchase                  Inbox
Services                  Shared                    Outbox
Public                    Icons
[LOCALHOST] /Magi/MagiServer/ $ cd Public
Warning: Not found the path
[LOCALHOST] /Magi/MagiServer/ $ ls ./Public/*
Fatal Error: org.apache.webdav.lib.BaseProperty
Command input: ls ./Public/*
java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.webdav.lib.BaseProperty
        at
org.apache.webdav.lib.WebdavResource.setWebdavProperties(WebdavResour
ce.java:765)
        at
org.apache.webdav.lib.WebdavResource.setNamedProp(WebdavResource.java
:683)
        at
org.apache.webdav.lib.WebdavResource.setBasicProperties(WebdavResourc
e.java:669)
        at
org.apache.webdav.lib.WebdavResource.setProperties(WebdavResource.jav
a:1528)
        at
org.apache.webdav.lib.WebdavResource.setHttpURL(WebdavResource.java:9
76)
        at
org.apache.webdav.lib.WebdavResource.setHttpURL(WebdavResource.java:9
95)
        at
org.apache.webdav.lib.WebdavResource.setHttpURL(WebdavResource.java:1
074)
        at
org.apache.webdav.lib.WebdavResource.setPath(WebdavResource.java:1132
)
        at org.apache.webdav.cmd.Slide.processCommands(Slide.java:740)
        at org.apache.webdav.cmd.Slide$1.run(Slide.java:204)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Please, email to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org

	Roberto.

Re: Exception in Slide

Posted by Dirk Verbeeck <di...@pandora.be>.
Can you enable debug and try again ?
Just do "set debug on" before your test and post the result.

Dirk