Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/26 23:07:17 UTC

cheat sheets for Wicket

Coincidentally I came across YUI's cheat sheets (see
http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/docs/assets/cheatsheets.zip). And I
like them! I don't have plans to write them myself for Wicket, but if
anyone would be interested in that, I'm sure it would be a great
addition to the framework.

Eelco

Re: cheat sheets for Wicket

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
So basically this is a smart filter over javadoc with boxes around it.
I doubt anyone would be willing to maintain this apart from javadoc.

I think we could try to conjure a doclet for this. And while we're at
that, another one could possibly generate some sort of reference
guide. It is on my things to explore list for a while.

Martijn

Re: cheat sheets for Wicket

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
downloading... checking...