Posted to dev@pig.apache.org by vimuth fernando <vi...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/16 06:19:36 UTC

[gsoc] Mavenize Pig

Hi all,
Im a third year computer science student from the university of moratuwa.
Im interested in taking this on as my gsoc project. I've already checked
out the code and built it and followed some of the tutorials in preparation
for another project. But after some discussion with Daniel Dai i am
thinking of taking on this project because there is already a possible
applicant for that project.
Is there any possible mentors for this project? I want to discuss how to
proceed further and get some help on my proposal.
Thanks

--
Vimuth Dinuka Fernando
Undergraduate, Department Of Computer Science and Engineering,

phone: 0777559890

Re: [gsoc] Mavenize Pig

Posted by Daniel Dai <da...@hortonworks.com>.
Thanks Cheolsoo, it is not too late to register as a mentor. I will
forward you email for instructions.

Daniel

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE