Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/27 02:32:57 UTC

[VOTE] Release parent 6 based on RC1

Please vote on releasing the Maven artifacts as HttpComponents parent pom 6.

The changes since 5 are:

Added httpasyncclient module

Buildnumber plugin changes:
 - can now be disabled (-DbuildNumber.skip)
 - defaults to SVN CLI, because javasvn currently fails with SVN 1.7 clients
 - can revert to javasvn with -Pjavasvn

Added default manifest entries to source jars

Felix bundle plugin updated: 2.3.5 -> 2.3.7 (fixes Java 1.5 issue)

The vote is open for at least 72 hours.
Anyone may vote, but only votes from HttpComponents PMC members are binding.
The vote passes if at least three binding +1 votes are cast and there
are more +1 than -1 votes.

Maven artefacts:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachehttpcomponents-113/

SVN tag:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpcomponents/project/tags/6-RC1/

Re: [VOTE] Release parent 6 based on RC1

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Here is my vote.

We need 1 more vote please.

S.

[RESULT][VOTE] Release parent 6 based on RC1

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Here are the results of the vote.

+1 Oleg Kalnichevski
+1 Sebastian Bazley
+1 Asankha C. Perera

All the above are binding. The vote duly passes.

I'll release the pom shortly.

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>.
[x] +1 Release the packages as HttpComponents parent pom 5

Oleg