Posted to users@maven.apache.org by David Sag <ds...@epo.org> on 2006/02/24 13:22:42 UTC

default skin - where do i get it?

Hi,

I had to rebuild maven from the source files in svn as the cobertura
plugin is now demanding version 2.0.3 to run.

but now the site plugin is complaining that it can't find the skin
org.apache.maven.skins:maven-default-skin:jar:RELEASE

so where do I find that - please don't say I have to build it from source
as I am at work now where I can't access your svn repo.

the mvn output says to try downloading it from the project website - but
does not mention where that site is.

Kind regards,
Dave Sag

Re: default skin - where do i get it?

Posted by David Sag <ds...@epo.org>.
Hi Brett

I added that to the pluginRepositories section of my settings.xml (it was
already in the repositories section) and while i can see it trying to look
for stuff in there, i still get the same problem.

fixing the site plugin to 2.0-beta-4 fixed my problem for now though

Kind regards,
Dave Sag

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.