Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Mirko Friedenhagen <mf...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/17 08:35:35 UTC

Re: Request For Enhancements

Hello Nambi,

I would suggest you split your RFEs one by one and send the text of each
separately to the mailing list. By means of this, we will have only one
source of information :-).

And maybe the developer list would be a more appropriate place for these
discussions.

Regards Mirko
--
Sent from my mobile

Posted by Barrie Treloar <ba...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 11:26 PM, Mark H. Wood <mw...@iupui.edu> wrote:
> May I suggest that the issue tracking system:
>
>   http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG
>
> would be the best place to submit each individual issue.

And feel free to provide test cases and patches.

Community support for an open source tool is always welcome.

Re: Request For Enhancements

Posted by "Mark H. Wood" <mw...@IUPUI.Edu>.
May I suggest that the issue tracking system:

  http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG

would be the best place to submit each individual issue.

Asking whether markets are efficient is like asking whether people are smart.