Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Aki Yoshida <sa...@googlemail.com> on 2010/09/22 14:24:39 UTC

Re: Inconsistent HTTP response code returned for WS-RM scenarios

Hi,
regarding this HTTP 202 problem for a piggybacked WS-RM ack response,
I created the jira entry:

CXF-3004
Inconsistent HTTP response code 202 returned for WS-RM piggybacked Ack
response message

regards, aki

Re: Inconsistent HTTP response code returned for WS-RM scenarios

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Wednesday 22 September 2010 8:24:39 am Aki Yoshida wrote:
> Hi,
> regarding this HTTP 202 problem for a piggybacked WS-RM ack response,
> I created the jira entry:
>
> CXF-3004
> Inconsistent HTTP response code 202 returned for WS-RM piggybacked Ack
> response message

I'll try an take a look.  Something is definitely strange, at least on trunk.
I did a wireshark trace on a decoupled ws-a case and saw some strange things.
A ack in a 202 (instead of 200) along with the client sending an 200 with an
empty body back for the real response.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org