Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2017/03/27 21:13:22 UTC

[DISCUSS] Release Apache Flex BlazeDS 4.7.3

Hi,

Please discuss the release candidate here and not in the vote thread.

Thanks,
      Chris

Re: [DISCUSS] Release Apache Flex BlazeDS 4.7.3

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
$&X%S%”$§! - I thought I had the rat plugin in the build … thanks for finding that (

I added the rat configuration to the build and it found exactly the files you reported.

Therefore, I added the headers to the files which it was complaining about. All except the goal.txt as I couldn’t find a way to add headers without breaking the build. But as the file is an empty file, I guess we can live without it having a header and I simply excluded it from the check.

I’ll wait a little before canceling the RC … eventually Justin can say something to this.

Chris

Am 29.03.17, 08:45 schrieb "Alex Harui" <ah...@adobe.com>:

    Hi Chris,

    I finally got around to looking at the artifacts.  I found a bunch of
    things.  Not sure if we should let it go or do a second round.

    Some files without headers:
    archetypes/blazeds-spring-boot-archetype/src/main/resources/META-INF/maven/
    archetype-metadata.xml
    archetypes/blazeds-spring-boot-archetype/pom.xml
    archetypes/blazeds-spring-boot-archetype/src/test/resources/projects/basic/
    archetype.properties
    archetypes/blazeds-spring-boot-archetype/src/test/resources/projects/basic/
    goal.txt
    opt/blazeds-spring-boot-starter/README.adoc

    NOTICE has wrong copyright years

    No jar in flex-messaging-opt-tomcat (is this expected?)
    No jar in flex-messaging-archetypes

    Thoughts?
    -Alex

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.