Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Suresh Marru <sm...@cs.indiana.edu> on 2011/05/18 15:47:43 UTC

Re: Development Roadmap

We are still waiting on the CMS to be setup so we can get the documentation and discussion on the list. We can start with a high level architecture diagram and start drilling into components. The main goal is to make sure we all are on the same page with the Airavata code. Meanwhile we should also have the logo and web page so we can start marching.

Suresh