Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Moenieb Davids <mo...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/02 16:38:41 UTC

Deeply nested search return

Hi All,

I would like to know if anybody has done deeply nested searches.
I am currently sitting with the use case below:
Successfully Indexed Document:

Level1_Doc

Ø  ID

Ø  DocType

Ø  Level2_Doc

Ø  ID

Ø  DocType

Ø  Level3_Doc

Ø  ID

Ø  DocType

Ø  Level4_Doc

Ø  ID

Ø  DocType

What is the best approach to get the search result with the same structure?
Having a child structure seems quite easy for searching and retrieving a
nested structure using BJQ and ChildEntityProcessor, however, things seem
to get trickier once you go grandchild and beyond

Re: Deeply nested search return

Posted by Alexandre Rafalovitch <ar...@gmail.com>.
What's the actual _search_ use case?

And what do you want to return once you do your search?

Regards,
   Alex