Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Derek Hohls <DH...@csir.co.za> on 2004/12/23 09:06:25 UTC

Portal - how to restore a page display without a refresh?

Quick question (Cocoon 2.1.6)
When a coplet inside a page with other coplets is maximised,
it displays fine... but when the minimise button is clicked (which
should, I assume, restore the coplet back to its 'normal' position
and show its fellow coplets) all that happens is that the coplet
content disappears and none of the other coplets reappear...

Hmmm - I then tried a "refresh" on the browser and the expected
display reappeared...   how can I get it to work properly without
the user having to refresh??  (NB this is based on the Cocoon portal
samples shipped 'out the box'...; tested with IE6 and FireFox 0.9.2)

Thanks
Derek