Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org> on 2015/08/04 01:59:48 UTC

[VOTE] Release Bigtop version 1.0.0 (RC2)

This is the vote for release 1.0.0 of Apache Bigtop.

It fixes the following issues:
        https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12326837&styleName=Text&projectId=12311420

This is the respin of RC1, addressing an inclusion of a build directory into
the release artifact. The rest of the release is the same. Because of that
let's run a shorter (2 days) vote.

The vote will be going for at least 48 hours and will be closed on Tuesday,
August 5th, 2015 at 1800 PDT. Please download, test and vote with

[ ] +1, accept RC2 as the official 1.0.0 release of Apache Bigtop
[ ] +0, I don't care either way,
[ ] -1, do not accept RC2 as the official 1.0.0 release of Apache Bigtop, because...

Source and binary files:
        http://people.apache.org/~cos/bigtop-1.0.0-RC2

Maven staging repo:
        https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachebigtop-1002

The git tag to be voted upon is release-1.0.0

Bigtop's KEYS file containing PGP keys we use to sign the release:
        http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/bigtop/dist/KEYS

Re: [VOTE] Release Bigtop version 1.0.0 (RC2)

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
Damn it. Will respin again later in the day ;(

Thanks for checking!

Posted by Evans Ye <ev...@apache.org>.

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.

Posted by Sean Mackrory <ma...@gmail.com>.

Cancelled: [VOTE] Release Bigtop version 1.0.0 (RC2)

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
Cancelled due to an alien inclusion into the artifact.