Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by SaravananRamamoorthy <sa...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/22 08:05:44 UTC

SAAJ support in cxf

Hi All,

Can we use saaj attachments in the generated templates of cxf.
For example, we want to send the attacments to the webservices where the
attachments are ananymous (i.e not given in the wsdl file like MTOM).

Is there any way to send those attachments using cxf.

Regards
Saravanan

Re: SAAJ support in cxf

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Mon February 22 2010 2:05:44 am SaravananRamamoorthy wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Can we use saaj attachments in the generated templates of cxf.
> For example, we want to send the attacments to the webservices where the
> attachments are ananymous (i.e not given in the wsdl file like MTOM).
>
> Is there any way to send those attachments using cxf.

I think you can create a:

Collection<org.apache.cxf.message.Attachment> and set that on the request
context like:

((BindingProvider)port).getRequestContext()
    .put(org.apache.cxf.message.Message.ATTACHMENTS, collection);

Not 100% sure though.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp