Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Frank Tegtmeyer <Fr...@online-systemhaus.com> on 2009/05/25 12:40:20 UTC

static content / two jetty contexts?

Hi,

I got a Wicket project set up with Maven and work with it in Eclipse.

I like to deliver static content through a webserver directly (lighttpd
in this case). I do this also for the CSS framework that I use (YAML).

Now there ist the problem to include the static content during the
tests.

I package my application with an embedded Jetty server in a jar
file to make deployment simple. For the tests I use the
maven-jetty-plugin to be able to server the static content also.
Until now I can either get dynamic content OR static content.
So my question is how to combine both (I have no experience
with servlet containers and web.xml).

I tried to understand the jetty documentation, but with no
success :)
Any hint would be good.

Here is my plugin configuration:

<plugin>
   <groupId>org.mortbay.jetty</groupId>
   <artifactId>maven-jetty-plugin</artifactId>
   <configuration>
      <contextPath>/</contextPath>
      <webAppSourceDirectory>../website</webAppSourceDirectory>
      <webXml>../tp/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/web.xml</webXml>
   </configuration>
</plugin>

And part of web.xml:

<filter-mapping>