Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Himanshu <hi...@gmail.com> on 2017/12/16 04:46:25 UTC

About Myself

My Name is Himanshu and I study in a school of Sonepat in India. This is my
13th year in my school. I am studying science. I am very happy with your
initiative and hope to gain a lot from this initiative in the field of my
subject and open sourcing.

Thanks

Re: About Myself

Posted by Myrle Krantz <my...@apache.org>.
Hi Himanshu,

Welcome to the Apache Fineract community. (The Mifos Initiative is a valued
contributor to our community but not the same as Apache Fineract. )

Best Regards,
Myrle Krantz

Re: About Myself

Posted by Rajan Maurya <ra...@gmail.com>.