Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Oliver Rossmueller <ol...@tuxerra.com> on 2004/11/26 14:39:43 UTC

Status of sf bugs

Hi,

I was looking through the bug list on sf.net and there are six issues
assigned to a developer, so can you guys please have a quick look at
them. If an issue is already fixed please close it, otherwise please add
a short comment on what the current status is.

manolito:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=955170&group_id=69709&atid=525508
and
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1030116&group_id=69709&atid=525508

royalts:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=981851&group_id=69709&atid=525508
and
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=999543&group_id=69709&atid=525508

tinytoony:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1027488&group_id=69709&atid=525508
and
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1037378&group_id=69709&atid=525508

I will try to resolve as many of the remaining issues as possible and
then move the rest to Jira so we can close the sf tracker.

Oliver

--
Oliver Rossmueller
Software Engineer and IT-Consultant

Re: Status of sf bugs

Posted by Oliver Rossmueller <ol...@tuxerra.com>.
Manfred Geiler wrote:

> Oliver,
> Just a short coordination:
> - on SF I created a new canned response "Moved to JIRA" for convenience
> - on SF I set the Status to "Closed" and Resolution to "Later"
> - in JIRA I had "(was: SF#xxxxxx by Max Muster)" to the subject
>
> Is that ok?

Manfred,

that's perfect. I'll do it the same way for the issues I'm not able to
resolve within the next week or so.

Oliver

Re: Status of sf bugs

Posted by Manfred Geiler <ma...@apache.org>.
Oliver,

Re: Status of sf bugs

Posted by Manfred Geiler <ma...@apache.org>.
Hey Oliver, thanks very much for your effort!
I will have a look at my issues next week.

Thanks,
Manfred