Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Juergen Kindler <jk...@talend.com> on 2012/11/08 10:56:08 UTC

Usage of Karaf Maven plugin features:generate / features:create-kar ???

Hi all,

I just had a look at http://karaf.apache.org/manual/2.2.9/developers-guide/features-maven-plugin-generate.html – now I am wondering about the format of the file <bundles>src/main/resources/bundles.properties</bundles>

I want to generate the features.xml and use that generated file as input for kar file generation.
The only info about that file is "bundles File A properties file that contains a list of bundles that will be used to generate the features.xml file" … and from that I do not get how the file should look like.

So I would like to know

  *   how the file should look like
  *   If the plugin generally supports nesting sub features (or I should better create the file manually in that case)

Cheers
  Jürgen

--
Jürgen Kindler