Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by David Leuschner <da...@comnet-solutions.de> on 2000/10/06 00:18:31 UTC

setOutputFileName(..)

Hi,

I'm using the redirect extension and would like to specify the base output
directory because I use relative paths in my stylesheet. Is there a way of
doing that using the interface obtained through the XSLTProcessorFactory?
(By the way why is the method called OutputFileName and not
OutputDirectory - File.getParent() is called anyway...)
I wondered if it just could be obtained from the XSLTResultTarget (in
Redirect.java) but I didn't see a way to obtain the XSLTResultTarget that
was passed to the process method through the context object.

Thanks in advance

regards

-David