Posted to dev@samza.apache.org by Yi Pan <ni...@gmail.com> on 2018/02/02 01:20:30 UTC

Re: No Metrics Emitted in new High-Level API

Hi, Srujun,

Sorry to reply late. I am glad that you figured it out. The issue you
reported seems to be a bug that we set the default for metrics serde in one
case and not in the other one. I will open a ticket to track the
investigation.

Thanks a lot for reporting the issue!

-Yi

On Tue, Jan 30, 2018 at 2:38 PM, Srujun Thanmay Gupta <sgupta80@illinois.edu