Posted to users@isis.apache.org by James Agada <Ja...@cwlgroup.com> on 2013/06/05 17:57:34 UTC

Getting Started

Is there a document that can work some one through building a simple app with isis?
James Agada
Managing Director ExpertEdge Software Division of Computer Warehouse Group
14c Kayode Abraham Str, Off Ligali Ayorinde VI, Lagos NIGERIA
Mail: james.agada@cwlgroup.com<ma...@cwlgroup.com>
Tel:  +234 1 7333444 ext 2001
Mobile:  +234 8034021268
Web:  www.cwlgroup.com<http://www.cwlgroup.com>

[cid:E55A422E-0103-4CB3-886E-5D73378A42EF]

This email and any attachment thereto are confidential and priviledged. if you have received it in error, please delete immediately and notify the sender. Do not disclose, copy, circulate or in any way use it. The information contained therein is for the address only, if you reply on it, its at your own risk. Emails are not guaranteed to be secure or error free, the message and any attachment could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, delayed, incomplete or ammended. Computer warehouse group and its divisions do not accept liability for damage caused by this email or any attachment. The message you tried to print is protected with Information Rights Management. You don't have the necessary user rights to print the message.

Re: Getting Started

Posted by Jeroen van der Wal <je...@stromboli.it>.
Also the screencasts [1] are a good starting point.

[1] http://isis.apache.org/getting-started/screencasts.html

Re: Getting Started

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.
Hi James,