Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Giordano Cerizza <gc...@utk.edu> on 2006/08/07 21:16:29 UTC

XML file for a custom expression in LogPanel (Chainsaw v2)

Hi all,
I am a newbie in Log4j programming and I need help about writing an
log4j.xml file to run with Chainsaw v2.
The problem is: I can manage and display different messages coming from
different modules and split them off in a tab (go to "Create custom
expression  LogPanel" and write the expression "LOGGER = = 'com.xxx.XYZ'
&& LEVEL = = INFO" for example) but I would like to configure the xml
file to do that in advance.
I didn't find any useful docs about that.
Thanks in advance for your help
Best Regards
Giordano Cerizza