Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by narup <ps...@wsgc.com> on 2007/12/03 19:48:02 UTC

annoying alert message while closing modal window with wizard

Hello All,

I am using a custom wizard in a modal window, so i have my own custom button
bar such as next, previous, finish and cancel.
so when i click cancel or finish. i get this alert message.
http://www.nabble.com/file/p14136120/alert.jpeg
if i append the javascript like this
target.appendJavascript("window.onbeforeunload=null"); it cause the modal
window to close but it does not do the save operation that i want to when i
click finish button at the end.
I tried to use the new wicket 1.3 wizard but got the same problem
if anyone has any idea please let me know.
Thanks

Re: annoying alert message while closing modal window with wizard

Posted by narup <ps...@wsgc.com>.
Ya Matej's advice is good, actually i wanted to stick with wicket provided
wizard. But any way i got my own custom wizard with ajax button bar working.
thanks everyone for the reply.
wicket rocks!!

Posted by wicket user <wi...@comley.org>.

Posted by narup <ps...@wsgc.com>.