Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Wolfgang Mutter <mu...@comu.de> on 2001/05/11 17:01:56 UTC

Re[2]: Tomcat + SSL Certificates

Hi,

Friday, May 11, 2001, 11:09:49 AM, you wrote:

we have an solution for the ssl problem. So you can use tomcat
standalone with an CA certificate. We wrote an small Java programm
to import the certificate into the keystore. The source and an small
desription is under http://www.comu.de/docs/tomcat_ssl.htm. If you
have any extension so please send it to us, and we include it to the
base version !

> Hopefully v1.3 of the J2EE with Tomcat 4.0 in it will get around this
> problem, but until then I need all the help I can get.

Yours
Wolfgang Mutter
Computer Mutter GmbH