Posted to dev@weex.apache.org by NetPuter <ne...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/11 04:32:20 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Forward to our second Apache release (0.19)

Any progress?

申远 <sh...@gmail.com> 于2018年5月29日周二 下午4:07写道:

--
Best Regards,
NetPuter Lin *»* <http://netputer.me/>

Re: [DISCUSS] Forward to our second Apache release (0.19)

Posted by Adam Feng <cx...@gmail.com>.
Thans for your help, guys,   License and Notice files now look good to me.

I will start calling a vote as soon as I figure out the releasing and compiling scripts.

Thanks.
Adam Feng
在 2018年6月11日 +0800 PM12:32,NetPuter <ne...@gmail.com>,写道: