Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Yitao_Zhao <to...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/22 18:59:31 UTC

About create method in ofbiz

Hi guys

I hope to find some hints here

I want to create a new order in the ofbiz through webservice?

Do I have to insert the order details into every Entity such as OrderHeader,
OrderItem or other entities respectively?

Or I could cite an integral method in the ofbiz

Thanks

Re: About create method in ofbiz

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
The best way is to "stage" the order in the ShoppingCart and related
objects, and then use that to call the storeOrder service.

-David