Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Jeremy C <je...@cowgar.com> on 2001/05/09 05:51:05 UTC

builtin-logicsheet causing 'Internal Server Error: Failed to execute pipeline'

Greetings!

I am trying to make my own tag lib to house some of the functions I use
frequently, however it has been with no success for the past 3 days. I have
tried many, many things, but what happens is when I add my logicsheet to
cocoon.xconf, I receive the following error:

type internal-server-error
message Failed to execute pipeline.
description org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to execute
pipeline.:org.apache.cocoon.ResourceNotFoundException: Language
Exception:org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Language
Exception:org.apache.cocoon.components.language.LanguageException: Could
not load class for program
'org/apache/cocoon/www/sql/reductions/provider/select_xsp' due to a
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.cocoon.www.sql.reductions.provider.select_xsp

Here's what my setup looks like (Cocoon v2, CVS from last night (May 7, 2001)).

sqlwhere.xsl loc:
=========================
/opt/tomcat/webapps/knopro5/ns/sqlwhere.xsl

cocoon.xconf:
=========================
<builtin-logicsheet>
   <parameter name="prefix" value="sqlwhere"/>
   <parameter name="uri" value="http://cowgar.com/xsp/sqlwhere"/>
   <parameter name="href" value="context://ns/sqlwhere.xsl"/>
</builtin-logicsheet>

sqlwhere.xsl (Yes, time of day sample)
=========================

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<xsl:stylesheet
   xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/XSL/Transform/1.0"
         xmlns:sqlwhere="http://cowgar.com/xsp/sqlwhere"

   <xsl:template match="xsp:page">
     <xsp:page>
       <xsl:copy>
         <xsl:apply-templates select="@*"/>
       </xsl:copy>
       <xsp:structure>
         <xsp:include>java.util.Date</xsp:include>
         <xsp:include>java.text.SimpleDateFormat</xsp:include>
       </xsp:structure>
       <xsp:logic>
         /* "Example" Class Level Logic */
         private static String formatDate(Date date, String pattern) {
           if (pattern == null || pattern.length() == 0) {
             pattern = "yyyy/MM/dd hh:mm:ss aa";
           }
           return (new SimpleDateFormat(pattern)).format(date);
         }
       </xsp:logic>
       <xsl:apply-templates/>
     </xsp:page>
   </xsl:template>
   <xsl:template match="sqlwhere:build-where">
     <xsp:expr>
       formatDate(new Date(), "<xsl:value-of select="@format"/>")
     </xsp:expr>
   </xsl:template>
   <xsl:template match="@*|node()" priority="-1">
     <xsl:copy><xsl:apply-templates select="@*|node()"/></xsl:copy>
   </xsl:template>
</xsl:stylesheet>

revelant portions of my .xsp file:
==============================

<xsp:page
   language="java"
   xmlns:xsp="http://apache.org/xsp"
         xmlns:sqlwhere="http://cowgar.com/xsp/sqlwhere"

<page>
         <content>
                 <para><sqlwhere:build-where format="hh:mm:ss"/></para>

I have been fighting with this for 3 days now and I am getting frustrated,
that's why I am now posting for help. If anyone can help me out with this
problem, I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks!

Jeremy - jeremy@cowgar.com