Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by bma srcds <bm...@googlemail.com> on 2010/05/21 17:29:06 UTC

[users@httpd] Re: Virtual Directory tree for ftp access

Hi.

I have not heard anything on this yet, anyone ot any ideas? Would rewrite
offer a solution?

Thanks

Re: [users@httpd] Re: Virtual Directory tree for ftp access

Posted by Jorge Schrauwen <jo...@gmail.com>.
I was going under the assumption Alias still worked the same for mod_ftp as
it did in core.
You'll notice aliasses don't get included in the directory index listing
either. Unless you create a folder :)

Glad it worked out.

~Jorge

Posted by bma srcds <bm...@googlemail.com>.