Posted to user@whirr.apache.org by Andrei Savu <sa...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/31 10:58:14 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Whirr 0.4.0-incubating released

The Apache Whirr team is pleased to announce the release of Whirr
0.4.0-incubating from the Apache Incubator.

This is the 4th release of Apache Whirr, a set of libraries for running
cloud services such as Apache Hadoop, HBase, ZooKeeper, and Cassandra.

The release is available here:
http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/incubator/whirr/

The full change log is available here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WHIRR/fixforversion/12316065

We welcome your help and feedback. For more information on how to
report problems, and to get involved, visit the project website at
http://incubator.apache.org/whirr/

The Apache Whirr Team

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Whirr 0.4.0-incubating released

Posted by xgl super <su...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Lars George <la...@gmail.com>.