Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk> on 2005/11/23 17:37:21 UTC

[Axis2] Axis2 Hackathon

Hi devs,

Hope you all can remember I proposed a hachathon before ApacheCon on
9th, December. Seems like we can do it. I will be available together
with Ajith, Deepal and Saminda on 9th. I think Glen also will be there.
(Glen, will you ?).

So lets have a hackathon on 9th December, i.e. one day before ApacheCon
starts and I'd like to invite anyone intersted in this. I hope we can
continue this on 10th also.
I need to finalize on a place and let me get back to you on the venue
later. I'm trying to arrange it within the ApacheCon area. If not lets
see what we can do ....

-- Chinthaka

Re: [Axis2] Axis2 Hackathon

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk>.
On Tue, 2005-12-06 at 23:19 +0600, Eran Chinthaka wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Seems we do not have that much of participants. So lets do not disturb
> the ApacheCon organizers. I propose to have the hackathon in the lobby
> of the hotel, or in one of the rooms in the hotel itself.

Since they offered to give a room, please ask for it and see. We'll at
least get network access that way! Plus a table and a whiteboard will
not hurt at all .. esp. the whiteboard.

Sanjiva.

Re: [Axis2] Axis2 Hackathon

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>.
Paul Fremantle hopes to participate from about 12:30 on Friday.

Thanks!

Re: [Axis2] Axis2 Hackathon

Posted by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk>.
Hi,

Re: [Axis2] Axis2 Hackathon

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk>.

Re: [Axis2] Axis2 Hackathon

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk>.

Re: [Axis2] Axis2 Hackathon

Posted by Glen Daniels <gl...@thoughtcraft.com>.
Eran Chinthaka wrote:
> Hope you all can remember I proposed a hachathon before ApacheCon on
> 9th, December. Seems like we can do it. I will be available together
> with Ajith, Deepal and Saminda on 9th. I think Glen also will be there.
> (Glen, will you ?).

Yup!

> So lets have a hackathon on 9th December, i.e. one day before ApacheCon
> starts and I'd like to invite anyone intersted in this. I hope we can
> continue this on 10th also.

+1

> I need to finalize on a place and let me get back to you on the venue
> later. I'm trying to arrange it within the ApacheCon area. If not lets
> see what we can do ....

I thought ApacheCon had Hackathon space set aside on the 9th, but am not
positive - let us know what you come up with.

Can't wait!

--Glen