Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Igor Rudyak <ir...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/06 21:20:07 UTC

Ignite MBeans for custom metrics monitoring

Hi guys,

I am working on Ignite-Cassandra integration module (
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/overview) and as a part of it we have
scripts to automatically deploy Ignite-Cassandra-LoadTests infrastructure
in AWS. These scripts also automatically deploy Ganglia monitoring for
these clusters.

I am just wondering if there are any document which describes Ignite JMX
MBeans, which I could use to monitor Ignite custom metrics? For example
Cassandra has such a list of custom metrics:
https://wiki.apache.org/cassandra/Metrics.

It will be cool to have something like that for Ignite. In such a case it
will be possible to automatically deploy monitoring for all custom metrics
of Ignite-Cassandra ecosystem in AWS. Which is rather helpful when you need
to find (and fix) performance problems.

Regards,
Igor Rudyak

Re: Ignite MBeans for custom metrics monitoring

Posted by Igor Rudyak <ir...@gmail.com>.
Yep I am interested in this, cause want to monitor main performance metrics
of Ignite cluster. I'll start from java docs.

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@gridgain.com>.
Hi Igor,