Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Marcos Oliva <MO...@SeeBeyond.com> on 2003/04/13 23:48:26 UTC

RE: Multi-section form, what is the best way

	Hello guys

	again thanks for all the help so far I have obtained from this list, it is awsome.

	Here it is my next question:

	I have a one to many relationship on my schema, something like a contact and multiple addresses
	I have a edit form for the contact, where the address are also edited, what I want to do is to add /edit etc
	the addresses without YET submit the transaction to the database.

	Is there a way I can add another address to the form itself?
	Is the form info on a sesion ?

	I am looking a way i can add an extra address while I am editing the contact, but until the contact get saved
	then i commit the whole transaction.

	any suggestions

	marcos oliva