Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by "Cantrell, Curtis" <Cu...@lpsvcs.com> on 2009/04/30 14:44:17 UTC

apr_memcached and apr_reslist

I am trying to upgrade to apr-util 1.3.4, but there seems to be a
version conflict between apr_memcached.c and apr_reslist.c.

apr_memcache.c, method: apr_memcache_server_create contains a call to
the apr_reslist.c called apr_reslist_cleanup_oreder_set at line 427.
The version of apr_reslist.c that is bundled in apr-util 1.3.4 does not
have this method.

I searched through the branches, and found that this missing method does
exist in the 1.4X branch.  Am I missing something here?

Thank you,

Thank you,

Curtis L. Cantrell

The information contained in this message is proprietary and/or confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, please: (i) delete the message and all copies; (ii) do not disclose,
please be aware that any message addressed to our domain is subject to archiving and review by
persons other than the intended recipient. Thank you.