Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Freddie Campbell <fr...@yahoo.co.uk.INVALID> on 2019/06/03 19:17:10 UTC

How to Convert Open Office to PDF File?

Dear Sirs,                Am having difficulty in uploading Open Office Docs to Facebook-Without the viewer having to "Download" the File to view it. Is PDF an option,and how can I convert the File to PDF?
Freddie Campbell

Re: How to Convert Open Office to PDF File?

Posted by Alan B <ab...@gmail.com>.
From the File menu, select "Export As" then "Export Directly as PDF". Or,
if you need to tweak the PDF settings instead of Export Directly, select
"Export as PDF..."

--
Alan Boba
CISSP, CCENT, ITIL v3 Foundations 2011

Re: How to Convert Open Office to PDF File?

Posted by "Keith N. McKenna" <ke...@comcast.net>.
Forwarding to OP who is not Subscribed. Fred please respond only to
users@openoffice.apache.org