Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Philippe CAMELIO <ph...@ocapiat.fr> on 2022/11/15 10:36:09 UTC

Config host in LDAP / No historical informations

Hi guys

I  deployed a Guacamole 1.4.0 (docker stack) to use Active Directory for both users and hosts configurations.
It is working fine but log connection informations are not available (Historical).

If I create a local connection, logs connection for this host using an AD account are OK. Is this behaviour normal /expected ?

Dr. Philippe CAMELIO
OCAPIAT
IT Infrastructure Manager
5 rue Guillaume VII le Troubadour
86000 POITIERS
www.ocapiat.fr<http://www.ocapiat.fr/>
tél : 01 70 38 38 45 / 06 32 30 19 09

RE: Config host in LDAP / No historical informations

Posted by Philippe CAMELIO <ph...@ocapiat.fr>.
Hi Mike
Thanks for the reply. I understand better although it's not what I expected.
So I guess I will have to manage  the host config in guacamole despite managing it in the AD was so easy in Powershell.

Having the host config outside the docker made life easier 😐

Thanks

Philippe

I  deployed a Guacamole 1.4.0 (docker stack) to use Active Directory for both users and hosts configurations.
It is working fine but log connection informations are not available (Historical).

If I create a local connection, logs connection for this host using an AD account are OK. Is this behaviour normal /expected ?

Yes - the database currently only logs the history of connections it maintains. This has changed recently via https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GUACAMOLE-1616 .

- Mike

Re: Config host in LDAP / No historical informations

Posted by Michael Jumper <mj...@apache.org>.