Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Nicolas Chalumeau <ni...@gmail.com> on 2005/09/14 09:59:19 UTC

Cactus JBoss-2.2.X support (was: Re: Connection Refused Error.)

The ant integration only support the 3.X version of JBoss...
Cactus "will" use Cargo to start/stop container but actually Cargo
support 3.X and 4.X and I don't think 2.2.X is a priority but you can
ask for this at http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CARGO

Nicolas