Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by "Tang, Jie" <jt...@ebay.com> on 2015/08/20 00:23:30 UTC

RE: Error rendering Zeppelin sample notebook using Spark 1.4.1

Hello,

I'm having the same issue, even just running a simple  sc.parallelize(1 to 100), I got the same error. Any ideas how to solve it? It worked fine in spark 1.3.0. Only happening after I upgrade to spark 1.4.1.
thanks!

Jie

Posted by "Tang, Jie" <jt...@ebay.com>.
Thanks Bob! That was the problem. I got the latest master. After I tried the 0.5.0 snapshot, the error went away.

Thanks
Jie

Posted by Bob Beauchemin <bo...@sqlskills.com>.
Hi Jie,