Posted to dev@ws.apache.org by Sameera Nandasiri <sa...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/03 17:51:16 UTC

GSOC 2014

I am an undergraduate of Computer Science and Engineering Department in
University of Moratuwa. I have moderate knowledge in XML, maven and Java
programming with eclipse.I checkout axiom and axis for study and familiar
with the code. I would like to do a project for GSOC with axis or axiom.
But there is no JIRA  gsoc issue regarding axis or axiom. Could you please
help me with some project ideas for GSOC?

Thank you.
Regards,
R.H.Sameera Sampath Nandasiri
Undergraduate