Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/01 06:51:18 UTC

Re: Autoreconnect a user in room

Hello,

you can workaround this by directing user to your PHP page, and by
displaying room in iframe (with generated secureHash)
In case user will reload page new secureHash will be generated and
reconnect will happen

I believe reconnect can be implemented for 3.1.1, but I'm not sure if it
will work for users entered via secureHash
by design this hash is one-time only :(

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax