Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Moin Anjum H." <mo...@yahoo.com> on 2001/05/15 05:52:21 UTC

Re: Cleaned virus file \'" + userName + "\'");
That resultset would contain the first record.  But I can't seem to grab the data. Below is a sample of my code that I think pertains to my problem.  If anybody has any ideas I wouldappreciate them
resultSet= statement.executeQuery("SELECT * FROM userfolders WHERE username=\'" + userName + "\'");
   dFolder = resultSet.getString("folder");
  & is attached

Hi,

Can anybody explain me what is this InterScan E-Mail Virus is about.

Best Regards
Moin.