Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by Louis Masters <lo...@log-net.com> on 2009/09/29 14:42:31 UTC

need popup from wiki link

I have a list of files that is displayed as a table (from a plugin) on one of my pages.  What I need to do is allow the user to click on the
file name and have a popup appear with the file's content.  My first thought was custom coding a plugin with some sort of js popup (or some sort
of javascript: interwiki), but I wanted to ask around to see if I can use any existing function of the wiki.

Thanks,
Lou

Re: need popup from wiki link

Posted by Dirk Frederickx <di...@gmail.com>.
Slimbox has not many options.

%%slimbox will convert all image links to slimbox links.   Additionally,
internal links and external links are converted too, and displayed in an
ajax window.

If you want you can restrict slimbox to only convert a special type of
links:
%%slimbox-img will only process .bmp, .gif, .png, .jpg, .jpeg links.
%%slimbox-ajax will only process internal page links and external links.

dirk

Re: need popup from wiki link

Posted by Louis Masters <lo...@log-net.com>.
Dirk:

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Re: need popup from wiki link

Posted by Dirk Frederickx <di...@gmail.com>.
Louis,

need CeryleWiki Tagging plugin

Posted by Ping Yu <py...@gmail.com>.
Hi, all

I am trying to add tagging capability to JSPwiki, and I found that
CeryleWiki plugins for JSPWiki has several tagging plugins.
Unfortunately, I was not be able to download its jar files from the
website (http://altheim.4java.ca/ceryle/wiki), seems all the contents
are gone from the site.
Is there anyone who has the latest class and src jars file that can
email to me? Thank you.

Ping Yu

pyu10055@gmail.com