Posted to dev@bloodhound.apache.org by Greg Stein <gs...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/16 09:40:17 UTC

Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #464: Dialog box after quick ticket creation has awkward dimensions

This is better discussed on the mailing list, rather than moving the
discussion over to a ticket.

The majority of the community is on the dev@ list. By placing this
question into a ticket, you're dividing the set of people who may want
to discuss this item. You're also attempting to flow the discussion
into the ticket, rather than here on the dev@ list, where the larger
community resides.