Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Yanto <ya...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/05 05:40:13 UTC

Undefined attribute name notifyTopics

Hi all,

I'm new to struts 2, I download example for Struts 2 + Spring 2 + JPA + AJAX
from struts 2 website,
and then open the project from eclipse.

however in the index.jsp there are several Warning for undefined attribute
name, one of them is "Undefined attribute name notifyTopics"
in the following code

<s:a theme="ajax" notifyTopics="/refresh">Refresh</s:a>

can I ignore this warning ?
currently I haven't manage to run the sample application yet, but not sure
whether this warning cause the issue.

Regards
Yanto

Re: Undefined attribute name notifyTopics

Posted by Yanto <ya...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mitch,

thanks for you reply..I already figure out the issue.
It's cause by the jsp files is not for Struts 2.1.6,

the following command not working on struts 2.1.6
<s:a theme="ajax" notifyTopics="/refresh"> Refresh</s:a>

need to change to

<s:url action="list" id="descrsUrl"/>

                <sx:a notifyTopics="/refresh">Refresh</sx:a>
            <sx:div id="persons"  href="%{#descrsUrl}"

and also

<s:head theme="ajax"/>
need to change to
<sx:head parseContent="true"/>