Posted to news@flink.apache.org by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org> on 2015/01/22 09:04:45 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink 0.8.0 released

The Apache Flink team is proud to announce the next version of Apache Flink.

Find the blogpost with the change log here:
http://flink.apache.org/news/2015/01/21/release-0.8.html

I would like to thank Márton Balassi for being the release manager of the
first Apache Flink release as a top level project.

Also, I would like to thank everybody who has contributed to the release.

Regards,

Robert

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink 0.8.0 released

Posted by Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org>.
Thank you very much indeed!

Posted by Kostas Tzoumas <kt...@apache.org>.
Great idea, I will send an email to announce@