Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by davewbrown <da...@rogers.com> on 2013/06/23 18:11:31 UTC

NullPointerException by ClientProxy.getClient when including cxf-rt-frontend-jaxws in maven

I wanted to add SOAP message logging to my working CXF client when running
jUnit tests.I got it working using Spring and my cxf.xml.However, I would
like to get it working without Spring.I started by add the following to my
maven pom and I get a NullPointerException:			org.apache.cxf
cxf-rt-frontend-jaxws		${cxf.version}	java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.apache.cxf.frontend.ClientProxy.(ClientProxy.java:47)        at
org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsClientProxy.(JaxWsClientProxy.java)        at
org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsProxyFactoryBean.clientClientProxy(JaxWsProxyFactoryBean.java:112)
at
org.apache.cxf.frontend.ClientProxyFactoryBean.create(ClientProxyFactoryBean.java:170)
at
org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsProxyFactoryBean.create(JaxWsProxyFactoryBean.java:156)
at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.ServiceImpl.createPort(ServiceImpl.java:465)
at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.ServiceImpl.getPort(ServiceImpl.java:332)        at
org.apache.cxf.jaxws.ServiceImpl.getPort(ServiceImpl.java:319)        at
javax.xml.ws.Service.getPort(Service.java:119)This happens with no code
changes.I've tried including different CXF dependencies with no luck.Config:
jdk1.7.0_07  CXF 2.7.5  jUnit 4.10  jaxws 2.2.7  jaxb: 2.2.7Any ideas on
config when using jUnit?

Re: NullPointerException by ClientProxy.getClient when including cxf-rt-frontend-jaxws in maven

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Could you please post your code|configuration that how you create the client?
Freeman(Yue) Fang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
Twitter: freemanfang